Monday, June 3, 2013

Day 1- This is a judgement-free blog

This blog is officially judgement-free.  No, I am not a good runner, so my times and such are not going to be great...

Today during gym class (yay phys ed...) we were in the weight room, so I hopped aboard a treadmill.  I did an 8:27 mile, then erged around a 2:10 split time at about 26 s/m for only 1000 meters or so.
I am trying to build up my core, so I did 4 sets of  25 sit-ups, followed by some crunches and planks.


I am going to go out for a run soon if the weather clears up.  If not, most likely I'll do a more in-depth erg workout.  I really like the 1000 meters, 750 meters, 500 meters, 250 meters, 100 meters workout where you complete those distances with a two minute rest in between.

I shall keep ya posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment